Which equipment companies are best?

Jitterbeanz

Apr 22, 2012
Missouri
Visit site
I'm just trying to find a dependable espresso machine that I can start my company with. As long as it can produce a consistent, quality drink and wont break down constantly ( and is easy to repair when the need arises) I would try any machine. My goal is to just make sure that my customers can come in everyday, and enjoy the same great drink each time. I know that I want to go with a 2 pod semi auto, so just looking for recomendations on where to look.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Jitterbeanz,
If you're willing to invest in a decent machine why even bother with pods? I know some like the convenience/consistency of pods, but if proper measures are taken to source fresh roasted coffee and keep it as fresh as possible until consumed nothing else will compare.

Look for build quality, features and function to match your needs, not just a name brand.

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
He could be, but you can change a few parts (basket, dispersion disc and/or screen) and use pods with most machines. A Sheetz gas station near me has a nice 2 group NS Aurelia... going to waste with pod brewing. I understand their reasoning behind it, but the drink quality suffers terribly.

Latest posts