Water Filtration - Rverse Osmosis - Remineralization

GCWATER

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site

Hello Coffee Connoisseur's,
Our company deals with water all around the world. We do free water analysis to match you up with a correct system we sell. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us anytime at (805)-484-1589, jingram@gcwater. com gcwater. com
:check:

Last edited:

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
Hey Josh,
I have an interest in the water component of coffee. A good friend of mine is in the water industry. Remineralization is a concept I would really be interested in learning more about. I understand that good coffee water would be at about a 30-50 ppm TDS...or maybe I'm not recalling that correctly. Can you please explain the process and related costs as a per gallon expense. What is the throughput of your equipment? Can it be used to supply the perfect water for coffee brewing to one's customers?

Cheers,

Doug

GCWATER

Dec 22, 2015
Visit site
Best flavor extraction occurs between 110TD and 150 TDS depending on roast of coffee and origin. Cost per gallon is between $.02 to $.05 per gallon depending on feed water quality for the mineral additives. Process is a water purification process with or without reverse osmosis depending on your source water TDS. The system adds a two part mineral concentrate back into the holding tank that is set with a digital controller. It’s as simple as selecting what TDS brings out the most favorable characteristics in your coffee and punching in that # into the controller. The system automatically controls the water to within 5+- ppm. Yes it can it be used to supply the perfect water for coffeebrewing to one's customers.