1 3group La Marzocco or 2 1group Elektra Sixties T1 Machine?

1 3group La Marzocco or 2 1group Elektra Sixties T1 Machine?

• Pair of 1 Group Elektra Sixties T1 with Mazzer Super Jolly Grinder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 Group La Marzocco Machine

• 1 Group Elektra T1 and 2 Group Elektra Espresso Machine with Super Jolly

• Total voters

wildzx

Jan 6, 2006
Visit site
Have 2 options for new cafe setup:

Options # 1: pair of Elektra Sixties T1's Auto espresso machine with Mazzer Super Jolly
Option #2: 3 group La Marzocco AV with the super automatic grinder swift

I like option 1 not because it is only cheaper but seems more flexiable and the Elektra machine looks stunning with nice powerful features...Any Advice if this will be good option in a busy enviroment, while offering quality of espresso shots?
Anyone using 2 1group espresso machine in a cafe? Does this setup work better than 1 3group? And will the Mazzer Super Jolly grinders be ok for this setup?

ElPugDiablo

Re: 1 3group La Marzocco or 2 1group Elektra Sixties T1 Mach

wildzx said:
Have 2 options for new cafe setup:

Options # 1: pair of Elektra Sixties T1's Auto espresso machine with Mazzer Super Jolly
Option #2: 3 group La Marzocco AV with the super automatic grinder swift

I like option 1 not because it is only cheaper but seems more flexiable and the Elektra machine looks stunning with nice powerful features...Any Advice if this will be good option in a busy enviroment, while offering quality of espresso shots?
Anyone using 2 1group espresso machine in a cafe? Does this setup work better than 1 3group? And will the Mazzer Super Jolly grinders be ok for this setup?

Busy environment as in 30+ espresso drinks per hour? You will be much happier with a 3 group La Marzocco. But instead of the Swift grinder, I'll go with a Mazzer Major, and a Mazzer Super Jolly. Or you can check out conical grinders by Mazzer or by Macap. If you are planning for a two machines set up, which is a good idea, then both machines should be at least 2 group.