Best Used Espresso Machine(super auto)

cafe519

Apr 2, 2021
New Jersey
Visit site
Hello All...
I'm new to forum.(be gentle..lol) Here's what I've got going on, maybe you folks could help out with some advice. I opened a small Restaurant/Cafe in South Jersey in July 2020. We are a heavy breakfast operation, all quick serve, house made bagels, breakfast sandwiches and that type of stuff. We currently run with 3 drip coffees and cold brew, based on demand from the people It's now time to make the leap into the world of espresso drinks. I've been searching around for a used piece of equipment for this and the pricing and styles are all over the place. I've decided on at least an auto/super auto because of the volume we do during peak hours . I've looked at several units on ebay and the auction house(where most of my equipment came from).

I'm currently looking at the following machines:

1. La Cimbali m2
2. Verismo 801 Thermoplan I believe?
3. Astra A200
4. Shaerer Verismo 701

Any advice regarding any of these? Repairs? Reliability? Parts availability? Keep in mind most are under 2k so I would expect some repairs or needed maintenance. I want a quick ROI on this thing though..lol. I'm able to do all repairs myself so I would be most concerned about parts and availability.

Thanks for any feed back,