Advise Please: Online Coffee Business / Selling Coffee Online

Molaboutique

Dec 23, 2019
Visit site
Hello Coffee Forum,

I am looking to start selling roasted coffee online through my own website.

For now, two options are being considered:

1. Buy fresh green beans, roast the coffee at home, package and ship the order.

2. The second option is Dropshipping. Does that exist in online coffee business. And if so, how do i go about it? Any roasters out there interested in drop shipping?

I am based in Toronto Canada. The target market area is North America for now, and then expand later if the biz takes off.

Any kind of advice, pointers or even resources that you can share with here would be greatly appreciated. Also, let me know if you need more info.

Thank you

Stephen

Mr.Sm1th

Aug 5, 2018
Visit site
this is an interesting topic....

I'm staying in tune for any answers because I also looking forward to sell coffee online..

I'm based in Indonesia

Janetcp

Jul 10, 2020
Toronto
Visit site
Hey! That is a great initiative you will be taking during this time. I think there is a huge demand for coffee beans as such and also powdered beans. Ensure that the package is done right because there have been many customer dissatisfactions when it comes to the field of packaging. This is mainly due to in-transit mishaps. Also, good and attractive packaging makes the product effective and helps meet the required customer satisfaction standards. To buy coffee online in Canada, Canadians are more into maintaining quality standards, especially in packaging by the retailers. I hope this helped. Looking forward to your new start-up. All the best.

this is an interesting topic....

I'm staying in tune for any answers because I also looking forward to sell coffee online..

I'm based in Indonesia

Selamat malam Mr. Sm1th, we started a direct-to-consumer business called Palma Coffee.
We are very interested in selling in Indonesia, we have the logistics contacts.
I understand that there are many coffee shops in Bandung, where are you located?

mb7b64

Dec 25, 2022
London
Visit site
I am sorry to bring this old thread up, but I have a question: Has anyone of you opened an online coffee store? Where did you take the coffee and stuff you sold? I also don't know if I need a warehouse since I want just to resell, however, a warehouse makes the sipping process faster. I've made some small research on other forums and come to the conclusion that order fulfillment service is the best solution for me since they deliver in the US just in 1-3 days.

Last edited: