Anyone interested in group purchase of green beans?

BuzzRoaster

Feb 20, 2012
Visit site
Wondering if anybody is interested in participating in a group purchase of green coffee. I'm looking to purchase about 5-6 different varieties, mostly African and Central Americans.

sapto

May 2, 2016
Visit site
Hi Friend...
We are a company engaged in the processing and cultivation of pure civet coffee, soy bean and green mung bean, which is housed in the area of West Java - Indonesia.
Here are the price we have to offer of coffee & green mung bean (USD)
GREEN MUNG BEAN => $16 /kg
RESULTS CIVET COFFEE / captivity TYPE ROBUSTA
=> Raw (Feses Chunks) $51 /kg.
=> Grain (Feses Already Wash Net) $59 /kg.
=> Green Bean $65 /kg.
=> Roasted Bean $75 /kg.
RESULTS CIVET COFFEE / captivity TYPE ARABICA
=> Raw (Feses Chunks) $61 /kg.
=> Grain (Feses Already Wash Net) $69 /kg.
=> Green Bean $75 /kg
=> Roasted Bean $85 /kg.
So this offer letter we submit for your attention and cooperation we say many thanks.
Note: Whole Price High Not Including Shipping For Transactions and Payment Call my phone / WA / Skype(ssambodo) /Email ([email protected])
Regard
Sapto Sambodo
+62811911959

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
Hi Sapto,

Are you really offering Robusta Civet coffee??? And you are promoting captivity Luwak! These 2, are quite wrong.

You are a new member and your first post is mostly spamming to sell your coffee on many threads.
This is rude action on a forum, you don't seems to know anything about coffee following the description of your post and as such you lost all credibility. You basically lost your time creating an account and posting your offer.

It is actually not helping the reputation of Indonesian coffee unfortunately.