Hi all, I am new here. Lots of great information on this forum. I have a question that I haven't been able to find an answer to. Maybe it's an obvious answer? Well here it goes...
I am writing a business plan for a coffee kiosk. I would like to offer muffins, cookies and such for sale but I don't want to have to mess with the hastle of baking them. Where would I get them from? Can I just go to a place like Costco to buy them and then resale them? Should I find a local bakery who would be willing to work with me?
Just wondering what you all do...any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I am writing a business plan for a coffee kiosk. I would like to offer muffins, cookies and such for sale but I don't want to have to mess with the hastle of baking them. Where would I get them from? Can I just go to a place like Costco to buy them and then resale them? Should I find a local bakery who would be willing to work with me?
Just wondering what you all do...any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks!



![[Need help] Is this real coffee?](https://www.coffeeforums.com/data/files/featured_images/15/featuredimages_71b149e6929b9bae.webp)



