Best Commercial Espresso Machine?

Jaycamp

Dec 17, 2015
Blowing Rock NC
Visit site
I just got a Dalla Corte DC Pro 3 group this summer and it's absolutely awesome. Fast, smooth features and insane amount of adjustment to all the parameters like individual group head temp ( each group head also has its own boiler) ... But, it's about 20k...but it's worth every penny!
I must follow with the props for my original machine. For the first 4 years at my shop, I used an Astoria Argenta SAE 3 I bought used for 4 grand and she was a beauty. Roxanne, yes I named that sweet machine...is a solid machine that worked like a charm while my shop was growing. Easy to maintain, dependable, and just an all around work horse of a machine.

Good luck and best wishes.

th_Wolverine

Dec 25, 2015
Paris, TN
Visit site
Kindof tying into this, would a Breville Barista Express be an acceptable entry level machine for a cafe and bistro to use till they could afford a more commercial machine? Like say it wasn't solely a coffee house, but offered coffee as well as sandwiches, so the coffee was not the MAIN attraction. Just wondering, long time drinker, but a baby in the actual barista department!

friedcoffee

Jan 12, 2016
India
Visit site
I think I've got a topic to write on my blog and that will be about Commercial Coffee Machines....Please suggest some good brands in the commercial coffee machines

franBr

Jan 15, 2016
Visit site
I have a synesso hybrid, i think that strada/spirit/slayer/hybrid are the best machines. First i want the kees spirit but i dont have the space enought. I switch synesso because there no one in spain, have 4 independent staliness steel boilers, 3 pumps and 4 stage pressure control. Im happy with it, but the spirit is suppa-duppa beautiful. If you can, spirit please! Sorry for my english!!

Regards!