Best place to order whole beans? (Quality and Value)

monumental_brew

May 11, 2022
Monument, CO
Visit site
Where do you get your coffee beans?

I order a 5# bag at a time from Zumbar for $80 (free shipping) and find that to be a pretty good deal since I'm not local, and I like the coffee. They even did a colab with New English Brewing for a coffee stout.

I'm curious if any of you have other suggestions for a place to get a good amount of coffee for a resonable price - great quality?

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
Lol. I offer 5 lb bags at a discounted price of $12 a lb or $60 for the bag. If you spend over $20 its free shipping. $80 for 5 lbs is pretty much the average price. Oh and I have done colabs with Funky Buddha, Akadamia, 3 sons and Salt water brewery.

Last edited:

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Lol. I offer 5 lb bags at a discounted price of $12 a lb or $60 for the bag. If you spend over $20 its free shipping. $80 for 5 lbs is pretty much the average price. Oh and I have done colabs with Funky Buddha, Akadamia, 3 sons and Salt water brewery.
After buying tons of coffee from many commercial roasters years ago as well as doing my own roasting just over 6 yrs now I will honestly say any decent roasted to order coffee at (still) just $12/lb is a steal... I felt the Redbird 5# bulk bags averaging $60 shipped was a solid deal over 6 yrs ago, so it's awesome you can still offer that sort of value.

okbutfirstcoffee

Apr 7, 2022
United States
Visit site
OkButFirst Coffee is a budding company dedicated to selling responsibly sourced specialty coffee beans across the US. It presents a coffee ratio calculator, using which consumers can identify their usage and opt for weekly/monthly coffee bean subscriptions. One can pick from coffee products like Mornin’ Kick, Midday Stroll, and Chill Thirty. The cost: $18/12Oz. In addition, individuals can buy merchandise from this portal to show their appreciation for organic and 100% Arabica coffee beans. You'll not find such freshly roasted coffee beans anywhere. Do give us a chance to make your daily cups of joe better tasting and packed with an ideal energy punch.

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
okbut. I see you have been busy. I mentioned before this is a spam free site. I am leaving this up to explain to you the bases of this thread. Someone was looking for a discounted price on a 5 lb bag. Since I buy coffee by the container I am able to get my cost down. You're at $24 a lb.. If I was to buy a 12 oz bag from you and pay shipping it would cost me $33.28 a lb. I know shipping is expensive and the coffee market is insane! If you want send me a pm with your contact info. I might be able to help get your costs down a bit. That is if you are not roasting your own.

todbiker

Jul 15, 2022
MD
Visit site
Could you message me a link, please?