Can I drink coffee when I'm pregnant? And a Caffeine Chart for Pregnant Women

mr.espresso

Jan 30, 2021
Visit site
The most convenient thing during pregnancy would be to say goodbye to coffee. However, the opinion of experts is that the intake of caffeine in a pregnant woman should not exceed 2-3 cups of coffee a day (around 250/300 mg/day).

However, each pregnancy is different, and it is advisable to go to a professional who will evaluate the recommended dose based on your specific case.

Mr.Peaberry

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
The American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology website has all the information on this topic one could want. You can go to your doctor, and he/she will leave the exam room, go to the nearest computer and Google the information, consult their PDA, or give you the answer you could have learned on your own, but they give you something you won't get on your own search...a bill.

Millattus

Dec 4, 2020
Visit site
I was able to get pregnant a few months after I quit smoking, but I could never get myself to stop drinking coffee. My doctor told me to cut back on my coffee intake, but then for the sake of compromise I just started drinking decaf. When I met doula austin, I constantly consulted her about what I should do, what diet to adjust, and her knowledge of all things pregnancy and baby health helped me a lot. I am sure that almost every woman needs a doula. It's an incredible support and reassurance for the next day

Last edited: