Chocolate on Coffee

Yarbooa

Aug 21, 2011
Israel
Visit site
Well, my poison is chocolate liquor.Just a tiny bit is enough, but be sure to use a dark chocolate kind. It blends beautifully into coffee and gives a great twist.

Virmad

Nov 8, 2011
Davenport, FL
Visit site
The Mocha flavor the organo gold has is very good and I add to it whip cream on top with a little bit of caramel sirop on it.. awsome you need to try it.

Last edited:

RamanMaan

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
coffee-and-hot-chocolate.jpg
Hello Cocoa,
See I blend a coffee with chocolate specially for you as you love it very much. But do not drink it too much. It may harm you.

Last edited:

danielzchang

Feb 16, 2012
Fuzhou,China
Visit site
I love them both, but together, not so great. I find that most of the chocolate used takes away from the coffee. It gives it a waxy flavor, or takes away from the coffee-ness of the coffee, and then I just taste some nasty-flavored chocolate.Some of the instant chocolate coffees out there are alright, but that's because they've been through a whole "process" to make them that way. Never had a hand made chocolate coffee I like - and I've had quite a few. Sounds like a great Idea, but I've yet to be impressed.
I agree with you somehow, but there is a way to combine this two. I prefer to make myself a latte with a thick and fine milk foam, and put chocolate syrup on top. You can even put pure chocolate powder on top if you like.