Chocolate on Coffee

Rafiljone

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi to all,
Chocolate along with coffee have a great taste like in global in all little cafes this thing now becoming more prominent by all means.

Alston

Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh,....
Amazing,....i like the chocolate coffee because it is the best for reduce the
cholesterol and weight loss.Most of the people drinking it for good fitness.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
~ Recently, several customers who frequent the cafe where I work, have been asking me to put a shot (one ounce) of chocolate mint syrup in their coffee. We usually get requests to add it to hot chocolate, but rarely in coffee.

We used to have a container of chocolate powder (cocoa) on the condiment table so people could sprinkle it on their mocas, etc. People kept walking off with the container (which was basically a very large glass salt shaker) After having to replace it several times, the owner decided not to offer the chocolate anymore.

Rose

JJohnson0731

Aug 10, 2011
New Jersey
Visit site
Yeah I can't really think of chocolate coffee off of the top of my head. I can think of chocolate lattes though. I have been drinking the Chocolate Raspberry Latte made by Boresha that has thermogenic fat burning and natural energy boosting qualities. I find that this is absolutely delicious, but it of course is not chocolate coffee. The same company has recently released a recipe for chocolate coffee ice cream that combines their low calorie chocolate creme protein shake with their popular B-Skinny coffee. This is a relatively new product, but I cannot wait to try it myself!

Collinslice

Mar 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello to all

Chocolate flavor is well renown among the children as well in the elders especially as taking in coffee very delicious and superb.

Last edited:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "mikejhon0000"

Welcome to the Coffee Forum website. You will get a lot of ideas about coffee (and flavors you can add to your coffee)here. Please explore and asks questions if you need to.

Rose