Do you still drink coffee if you smoke or after you quit smoking?

JordanS1

New member
Joined
Sep 8, 2026
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I’m still gonna drink it. I’m drinking some cafe bustello and yeah crème and sugar…it’s horrible for a few days while I’m detoxing from cigarettes..I can’t be around the smoke sometimes and it lingering so I know I dump my ashtrays for good and spray some can antibacterial as smoke remover… so what are some tips and what do you do to overcome it?
 
I smoked from age 12 to 30. The first 3 years are the worst.
 
I smoked from age 12 to 30. The first 3 years are the worst.
You have to smoke lights or menthols and very lightly and I know have to go outside and should go outside to smoke I want smoke in the office and on the comp while I got coffee etc all that still. Like the shop or garage comp. I know,,I didn’t smoke much when I was younger cause dipp was cheap back then now it’s more expensive.
 

Premium Sponsors

Back
Top Bottom