Coffee Berry Coffee

CoffeeBerry

Apr 24, 2012
Virginia
Visit site
Ok so I just found out about a month ago about Coffee Berries. I am not sure how many of you guys have ever heard about where coffee actually comes from, but it comes from a fruit that literally has the most and the most powerful antioxidents in the world. The problem was the fruit was extremely perishable. Could not do anything with the fruit out of Columbia, it rotted almost immediately. Well 5 years after their discovery was last year. They finally found a way to preserve and incorporate into drinks. Mainly coffee (what else?!) and a dietary supplement drink for non coffee drinkers. The coffee and the dietary drink literally are PACKED with super antioxidents. I just tasted the coffee this morning and its awesome. So here I am. I needed to taste this stuff before I commented on it. Sozo pulls only from Columbia and patented the drink process, which I thought was cool so I signed up as a distributor. But I got my friends buying some on the site too Every coffee drinker in the planet needs this stuff, it is a BOMB of antioxidents.

The numbers are ridiculous for this fruit. Mostly when I talk about I say....Just Google it. The biggest eye opener I saw was 625 Grams of Blueberries = 1 Gram of Coffee Berry. Seriously I thought that was a lie. Its not. The blueberry got nothing on the coffee berry!!! So here it is guys, the next "big" thing to hit our markets in the next year. No kidding. If you want to try it you cant buy it in stores yet. Sozo has exclusive rights and they are not budging yet!! lol Online only. My coffee came in 4 days...so thats good.

Tell me what you guys think of this!!!!

We have the Industry news at SozoHealthandWealth.com and HealthiestCoffeeintheworld.com . Those are the pages for people looking to sell for the company. I am already a seller. But I drink it now because it rocks!!! You guys need to watch the video on the people who pick the fruit. LOL they are the healhiest SOB's you have ever seen at 80 years old !!

Oh..here is the link if you want to buy some for the house. yes, it is my site. This page is just a shopping cart page.

https://extranet.securefreedom.com/S...20(Coffee)|ALL -

- YOU HAVE TO PUT MY DISTRIBUTOR NUMBER FOR THE SHOPpING CART THINGY TO COME UP . IT IS - 54199 :coffee:

Last edited:

coffeecat7000

Apr 24, 2012
Bay Area
Visit site
I have known about coffee berries for years. It's amazing that coffee is actually a fruit. A good roasted coffee tastes sweet. Over roast the coffee and you will get coffee that tastes burned. Kind of like the largest coffee retail chain in the world that ends in bux.