Coffee House GM job available in Chattanooga

BVAD

Oct 19, 2007
Visit site
Hello All!

I am Director of Human Resources for a hospitality company located in Chattanooga, TN (Bluff View Art District.) We have a position available for our Coffee House and I thought where better to post than here. My contact information is ([email protected]) and our website is bluffview.com

Thank you!

W. Richardson

General Manager for Rembrandt’s Coffee Chattanooga, TN
Bluff View Art District’s Rembrandt’s Coffee seeks a Food and Beverage to manage all aspects of day-to-day operations, growth, and people development for all of Rembrandt’s Coffee retail and wholesale venues.

Rembrandt’s Coffee consists of:

Rembrandt’s Coffee House: Our high-volume European-style coffee house featuring pastries, desserts, and chocolates made from scratch in Bluff View Art District along with a selection of gourmet soups, salads, and sandwiches.

Rembrandt’s Roasting Company: Our wholesale and retail coffee roasting facility located within Bluff View Art District.

Memorial Hospital Rembrandt’s Cafe: Featuring Rembrandt’s coffee and a selection of pastry and lunch items.

The qualified candidate for this hands-on position will have a strong restaurant, coffee, or retail background. Visit our website at: www.bluffview.com for contact information.

Bluff View Art District
Bluff View Art District is a collection of cultural delights located atop a bluff overlooking the Tennessee River. This includes an art gallery, specialty kitchens, gardens, fine restaurants, a coffeehouse, an executive banquet and conference center, and a bed and breakfast-style inn (located in three buildings throughout the District).

The one-block District has become a destination where visitors find an incredible variety of things to do and see within in easy walking distance of Chattanooga’s thriving downtown. It’s location near Hunter Museum of American Art, and Houston Museum, adds depth to the historical and artistic significance of the experience. Over the years thousands of visitors have enjoyed the District’s beautiful accommodations, internationally acclaimed art, exquisite gardens and world class dining.