Coffee longevity

gsan

Dec 12, 2020
Visit site
Is there any scientific proof or evidence that can prove that by drinking coffee daily that we can somehow live longer? Can coffee really make us live longer?

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Why people get caught up in thinking there are magical components in life is beyond me. Like insisting on having certified organic items when you can't control the quality of the air you breathe, can't always control the quality of water you drink, etc. Regardless of how clean you think you're living there's always gonna be something else lurking that can easily take you out, just the way life is.

You will have some claiming that coffee is 'bad' as it can boost blood pressure, raise cholesterol to an extent or whatever, but I simply say that if it hasn't killed you already you're getting stronger from it mentally/physically and if something brings joy every time you do it then it can only help boost mental/physical strength to promote better health long term. I'll never read into the scientific B.S. on most things littering the Internet and just live each day for what it is. Personally, I can safely/easily consume as much as 1 gram of caffeine in a 3-4 hr timeframe with no ill effects whatsoever and even presented my 'findings' to neurology a few yrs ago. After lots of labs/scans for a debilitating condition they agree that caffeine is something I clearly tolerate quite well. Do what you think is best for YOU and don't read into the garbage trying to convince you otherwise. We all vary in some way and just stick with what YOU prefer and don't be convinced otherwise!

shadow745

Aug 15, 2005
Central North Carolina
Visit site
Coffee drinkers are less likely to get liver cancer.
People read into claimed studies a bit too much if you ask me. There are tons of variables that affect all of us daily and you will drive yourself crazy trying to avoid or indulge in certain things. Personally I have battled so much in life to this point I simply refuse to be bothered by cancer, COVID and all else that might pose a threat to others. The mind is the most powerful drug/weapon ever created!