coffee shop uniforms?

jasmin

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
what uniforms should my employees wear? yes i realize aprons are must but what type of shirt? you know collar or no collar t-shirt or dress shirt.how about if i'm in a wealthy area does it really matter?

I must say employees must always wear dress shirts. The collar may be of any type. It is also affordable to all. I have used fitcustomshirts.com for this purpose. I am getting all this in a way that I can design my shirt and it is always custom tailored on my requirements. Above all the main point I am telling all this is because it is affordable and best in quality.

eldub

Mar 28, 2012
Visit site
I draw the line at t-shirts with weed references. I don't allow myself to wear mj related gear while working in the shop.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
clean t-shirts with your own logo can cost around 10-15 dollars a piece.
Or you can order landend shirts for around 25 dollar a piece. But I love golf shirts. I give 2 golf shirts to my new employees and they have to buy 2 on their own. It is costing me tons but that is only way for me get them to wear the shirts. But 40 bucks a shirts is little over kill for the coffee shop.

CoffeeLovers

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
Non-provocative dress/shirts for the ladies. Aprons with logos are a must...hides the spills. Name tags would be very helpful.

Wearing hair nets would be very nice. We don't want hairs spilling on the customer's orders. If gals/guys have long hair...a ponytail would suffice.

Caps are okay...just make sure the worker's eyes can still be seen. It's not good not to have eye to eye contact.

Last edited: