Coffee Storage Containers

TTTTom

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
Greetings,

I am looking for a source of storage containers for ground coffee. I have a few customers who insist on me grinding their coffee.

So far, I like stainless steel and a one pound capacity.

Suggestions are appreciated,

T in Carolina

TTTTom

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
doubleR,

Thanks for the tip. Is the canister made of plastic?? Did you pay $19.99 or is there a better deal somewhere?

TIA,

T in Carolina

doubleR

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
It's made of plastic, but not the usual junk from China that you find in a place like Wal-Mart or Target. This is made in Denmark--and you know how seriously Europeans take their coffee!

You might be able to find it elsewhere, but I bought my Gaggia espresso machine and grinder from wholelattelove.com because I looked at many coffee-related websites and I found them to have the best combination of price and customer service.

If you call you get to speak to a real live person right away, and they do know what they're talking about.

TTTTom

Apr 27, 2004
Visit site
double R

Thanks for the speedy reply. I would like to use these both for use at my home and to give to customers who still want me to grind their coffee. Is the plastic an issue with absorbing the coffee flavor or does it affect the coffee flavor??

TIA,

T in Carolina

doubleR

Jun 2, 2005
Visit site
I've been using it for a few months, and there's no problem at all with the plastic. (By the way I was mistaken--it's made in Holland, not Denmark).

You know how picky the Dutch are. :D

They wouldn't make a product to store their beloved coffee if it wasn't top-quality.