Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSFOODS

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
They(Roastersmark), started advertising about a distruborship here in Little Rock. My question to anyone who may be with them, in this down ecomony can you still do well? Are they a scam?

Thanks

daytondinger

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
I like your straight forward approach, but I don't think you'll get a call. If you do, though, I'd appreciate hearing about it in a future post.

capolino

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I too would like to find out more information on this company if possible. I have received names of two distributors and have spoken with them. They were very forth coming with information but as many have said this seems too good to be true.

iTrader

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
coffeeguy101

This is in no way a personal attack on this fellow... I noticed "coffeeguy101" was monitoring the forum a couple of days ago, he definitely saw and read all of the comments that were posted, and yet he did not reply, so, make your own judgement.

And, to "Capolino"... what do you mean by "forth coming", can you share that information?

Last edited:

Southern Belle

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
Hello Coffeeguy101. If your business is going so well, what is your reluctance to devulging who you are? Give us a name and number.

Has anyone who has paid the initial sum any experiences to share about how the rest of the process has gone for them? Would like to know.

capolino

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
The two distributors that I spoke with answered all of my questions and did not hesitate to answer what I asked. Now I was only given two names to speak with. Both were in different parts of the country. I too spoke with Andrea, she was not very helpful and I have also spoken with Michael. My research has not turned up much on this company. The information I asked for was pretty basic. How long they'd been with the company, types of accounts they handled, weekly average per account. What their previous jobs were, etc.

iTrader

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
The two distributors that I spoke with answered all of my questions and did not hesitate to answer what I asked. Now I was only given two names to speak with. Both were in different parts of the country. I too spoke with Andrea, she was not very helpful and I have also spoken with Michael. My research has not turned up much on this company. The information I asked for was pretty basic. How long they'd been with the company, types of accounts they handled, weekly average per account. What their previous jobs were, etc.

I am sorry, but I find verbal information as such coming from "distributors" (as provided by 'Coffee Tree, LLC') can not be taken with much seriousness, let me ask you these:

- did they provide you with actual verifiable business accounts with which they supply coffee service?
- were they willing to give you information on such verifiable account information if you asked?
- think about this... will anyone (who is not a real 'distributor' for that matter) be willing to speak on behalf of Coffee Tree, LLC... if Coffee Tree pays them $100... just to pretend and read off of a list of information?
- will you be happy to receive $100 doing that for Coffee Tree? I am sure a lot of people will, if not you.

I am following this thread because I find it very interesting and I HATE scam artist.

capolino

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I am sorry, but I find verbal information as such coming from "distributors" (as provided by 'Coffee Tree, LLC') can not be taken with much seriousness, let me ask you these:

- did they provide you with actual verifiable business accounts with which they supply coffee service?
- were they willing to give you information on such verifiable account information if you asked?
- think about this... will anyone (who is not a real 'distributor' for that matter) be willing to speak on behalf of Coffee Tree, LLC... if Coffee Tree pays them $100... just to pretend and read off of a list of information?
- will you be happy to receive $100 doing that for Coffee Tree? I am sure a lot of people will, if not you.

I am following this thread because I find it very interesting and I HATE scam artist.

I am not disagreeing with you. I have not been able to come up with any verifiable information other than the corporation. The information readily available by the State of Delaware does not give you very much to go on.

What I would think though is if this were a "scam" that information on this would be availabe via the Internet as well. Some one that has been "scamed" I would think would have filed a lawsuit. I can't even find that type of information.

Status
Not open for further replies.