Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I guess the question is, how do you get a coffee franchise for that kind of money ? or do you get a certificate saying you are the proud owner of a franchise ? (and nothing else)

I ask as I am in the process of setting up a coffee shop/bar/retail roastery or whatever you want to call it

DO34

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I have spoken with them and went as far as to fill out ap. the rep on the phone was always very busy but finally gave me 2 references, both on east coast. when i called both had exact same answering service although one was in FL and one in VT??? I called Sal's pizza home office which they list as business reference and Sal's doesnt even sell coffee.
I thought this might be too good to be true and at this point after reading other blogs am certain its a SCAM

wmark

Nov 12, 2008
Canada
Visit site
I guess thel question that I had in the back of my mind........Is this a MLM scheme?
I only ask because, as a person with limited contact, I have even run across one.

ozark

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
FYI - If you google the local number listed on their contact page, you will get several listings for a David Moreno with a dog training business. I didn't see any pertaining to coffee.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hbc

Coffee Tree LLC was started in Florida on 3/23/2011. There is no way for them to have 120 distributors. The "parent company" Coffee Tree Roasters was registered in Delaware on 5/20/2011.

Last edited:

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hbc

If you sent mony to Coffee Tree LLC you need to look up The company in Florida.Then file a complaint with the Florida Department of AGriculture and Consumer Services as soon as possible.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hbc

Duckie, if you sent money to Coffee Tree LLC, the Coffee Tree LLC registered in Florida took your money. You must file a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Hbc

I hope Duckie and Belle are getting this message. The money you sent was recieved by Coffee Tree LLC in Florida. You should file a complaint with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. please let me know when you get this message.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts