Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
Look on line. There is a Roasters Mark in Lighthouse Point Florida. 3110 N. Federal Hwy. Also do a Florida LLC search by name (Coffee Tree LLC). Then file your complaints with the Florida Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services. I don't know if you will get your money back, but this looks like where your money probably went. I hope things work out.

maka

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I am from south carolina. I am now a victim too. I send the first 4900. Dan called me to send the other half, but gave me a well fargo account. I have both the bank of america and wellfargo account. I thought something was wrong, so i didnt send the other half. started doing some research and found coffeeforums. My number is 803 309 9384, would give all the emails and info that they send me. hopeful we can catch the guys i just had a baby girl and cannot afford to give my money away.

coffegenius

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with Dan Patrick about this website and all of the comments regarding his scam. He assured that the site would be "taken down" by his lawyers because the information was false. It is not false, it is true. This whole thing is a SCAM.
Let me say to all potential distributors---:exclamation:STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE--DO NOT SEND THEM ANY MONEY BECAUSE THEY WILL STEAL IT.---RUN AWAY FROM THIS AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!!!:exclamation:

MsJava

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I am yet another victim of this scam. My "training technician" should have been here yesterday. Of course, nobody showed up and now, nobody responds to me, cell phones have been disconnected, my access to Roastermark email has been disabled, etc., etc. Hmmmm. Anyway, Coffeegenius, I'm curious when did you talk to Dan Patrick? He is not easily reached it seems. I did call the Delaware Atty General's office since this is where the LLC is registered, and the address they are using on everything. They didn't sound like they had had any other complaints. The more calls the better. Please report this to them (800) 220-5424. Have also called FBI, FTC. . HBC, I'm wondering how you know so much about all of this. Were you scammed also??

maka

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
This will help some. go to consumerfraudreporting.org has alot of info on reporting a fraud. let me know if there any things yall is doing that can be helpful. cant get michael or dan on the phone anymore.

maka

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
i call this number. it is telling u how to get your refund. dont know if it is real or not. the number is 1 302 246 5651

sentered

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
The number provided for a refund 302-246-5646 is a stall tactic (why would you believe anything that any representative of Coffee Tree company says). Keep calling authorities (local and state) and keep posting info on this site. Also, try contacting the local Wilmington Media (I am) to bring more attention to the situation.

sentered

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Coffee Tree, Dan Patrick (don't believe the recording that he is "no longer with the company" he has our money), is relying on all of us that got scammed to sit back and wait for the refund - just like we waited for the installers to show up. Please continue to put pressure on by calling authorities, media and posting on this site.

Coffee Tree, Roaters Mark and associates are looking at a long list of crimes including grand larceny, fraud, wire fraud, mail fraud, interstate and federal charges. they have left a long paper trail but do not give them time to hide the money they stole or run.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
sentered, Coffee Tree Corporation in Lighthouse Point Florida (3110 N. Federal Hwy.) has Daniel Patrick listed as the VP. Try calling this number in Florida: 1-800-435-7352

Dunkin531

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
Know doubt a scam. The question is whether the refund message is part of the scam. Not sure why they would bother. They obviously went to some trouble to produce the pods with labeled boxes. I think the product was made in Louisiana. Could be a legit enterprise with rouge / fraud agents.

HBC

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I think everyone on this thread knows it's a scam. Except for Coffeeguy101, but he's only monitoring this thread instead of talking. What's wrong Coffeeguy? coffee got your tongue? I think the refund message is part of the scam. Why wouldn't it be? Dunkin531, I have not seen the product. Have you seen it? Coffeeguy have you seen it? Any idiot can put labels on boxes. Do the pods have the Brand Name on them? Why do you think the product is from Louisiana? A legit enterprise would contact the affected people, not leave a recorded message on the company phone. A legit enterprise would post information about what happened and what the legit enterprise is doing to address the problem on their web sites and press releases. What say you, Coffeeguy101?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts