Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

capolino

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This group is still active trying to get new people. They just started adverstising again in Buffalo. Thanks to the information on this site I did not go through with the agreement. That and my conversation with them telling me it wasn't a scam confirmed that it was. I hope those affected are successful in chasing these dirtbags down.

capolino

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
This is the number being used in the ad, 866-283-9958. The service I believe says Correo Inc + Southbeach Coffee. Exact same advertisement. Coffee Route must sell, 27 accounts PT Earns $100k.

jg1405

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
jg1405

I did not contact them.

The scam contiunes as they are still advertising the program as of this sunday in the cleveland paper. I am glad I found this forum as I talked to vince and just decided to look on the internet about the company and found this forum. I appreciate as you have saved me a potential major expense. After I read the forum I called Vince back to see what they might say but he has never called back yet his #302246-5648 is still active and may be one some of you can use in your pursuit of refund. Agian I will try to get more information from them if I can and let you know.

sentered

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
People need to call the Delaware DA (302) 577-8600.- I have spoken with them several times now, they are interested in the case and can cooperate with other states - so give them a call.

I realize that there are other states involved but states do cooperate with each other on criminal issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.