Coffee Tree LLC and its Roasters Mark brand -- distributorships

Status
Not open for further replies.

sentered

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
The local authorities are pursuing the case but we also need some federal influence so please submit your info to ic3.gov. They work with in conjunction with the FBI. Also have several state attorney general offices involved but may I'm contacting an attorney that specializes in white collar crimes this afternoon.

HBC, thanks for the info and its good to file complaints wherever you can but we need authorities that will take immediate action and not just write letters. More later after I speak with the attorney. I'm sure everyone is aware but just a reminder that the refund voicemail is a stall tactic.

The more people that speak up the more action will be taken to get your money back and prosecute these criminals.

MsJava

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I just talked to Wilmington Police Dept. to file report on this. Anybody who hasn't already called them should do so. You should call (302)654-5151. They are actively working on this.

I agree with sentered and HBC that we should not trust the recording on the Coffee Tree phone regarding refunds, but should keep pursuing all avenues. Yes, I also think a legit company would be contacting us directly and posting info on website about what they are doing to remedy.

Dunkin531

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I spoke with manufacturer of the pods in baton rouge. Patrick spent a lot of money in a hurry to get the scam set up. Regarding coffeeguy101, he is part of the scam. There never were any distributors of the product. Roastersmark has been in existence for only 30 days or so. Patrick has a partner in FL. I forgot the name but will post another time.

coffegenius

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I beleive we should stop communicating on this thread as we are just telling them everything we are doing and they can stay one step ahead of us. Are we willing to share info via e-mail?

Keebs

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Sentered, I would like to know what is being done and what I can do to get my money back. I don't mind communicating over email.

WESTBELLE

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I have contacted the Delaware police dept, the Florida agency and the local agency. I have also faxed all the papers to the fax# on the recording,,,which I agree is a stall tactic. This forum has been very helpful as now I know Im not the only one that was scammed by that SCUMBAG....all I want is my money back and for him to be punished...plse let me know where I can email info or get more info...Thanks

MsJava

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
I have contacted the Delaware police dept, the Florida agency and the local agency. I have also faxed all the papers to the fax# on the recording,,,which I agree is a stall tactic. This forum has been very helpful as now I know Im not the only one that was scammed by that SCUMBAG....all I want is my money back and for him to be punished...plse let me know where I can email info or get more info...Thanks

Westbelle, just curious where you are located. I'm on the west coast as well. Glad to hear you have contacted authorities, as we all need to do. Also, would be very interested if you have a reply after faxing in info per voicemail on Coffee Tree phone line. We are all dealing with the same disappointment and want to have the purpetrators of this punished.

Duckie, not sure what your last posting meant??

WESTBELLE

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Westbelle, just curious where you are located. I'm on the west coast as well. Glad to hear you have contacted authorities, as we all need to do. Also, would be very interested if you have a reply after faxing in info per voicemail on Coffee Tree phone line. We are all dealing with the same disappointment and want to have the purpetrators of this punished.

Duckie, not sure what your last posting meant??[/QUOT

Im in Vegas,,,where r u???..i will keep in touch with u thru email...better that way...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.