Coffee vs health

tealoverme

Jan 21, 2020
Visit site
I used to drink a 2 to 3 cups everyday, but eventually I suffered from GERD. My doctor adviced me to lessen my coffee intake. Now I only drink 1 cup of coffee and 1 tall size milktea in the afternoon 4 times in a week. My GERD improved and I feel better now. I'm also targeting to lessen my oily foods intake.

georgewhittington

Apr 1, 2019
Visit site
One such natural impotence treatment can be found inside your Coffee. Caffeine, which is consumed on a daily basis by approximately 85% of adults, is linked to reduced instances of impotence in men aged 20 and above. So now you don't have to take Sildenafil 20 mg pills. If necessary then only you can take, you know to long-last at that time.

joylifter

Mar 19, 2020
Visit site
Coffee can affect your health if you have acid reflux, IBS and anxiety. Doctors usually would tell you to avoid drinking coffee if you have these conditions

darla

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
I can drink 7-8 cups of coffee a day and not worry about my health. Because I found an excellent means for the general strengthening of my health. This is colloidal coated silver https://coatedsilver.com/ which is one of the most effective means of protection against bacteria. In colloidal form, silver has strong antibiotic properties. You can drink coated silver or use a humidifier to dispense in a room that effectively kills pathogens in the air.