CUBAN COFFEE!! 100% Pure Origin Cuban Beans....

cafecubano

Dec 20, 2003
Visit site
CigarCzar of Montreal is pleased to announce the launch of CafeCubano, offering the finest freshly-roasted, 100% pure origin Cuban coffees available, shipped directly to your US address.

2 for 1 quantity pricing for unroasted (green) bean orders on selected varieties!

Your order is custom-roasted and shipped within 24 hours for maximum freshness. CafeCubano is currently featuring the following 100% Cuban coffees:

Altura Turquino
Turquino Lavado
Extra Turquino Lavado
Cumbre Lavado
Caracollilo (Peaberry)
Crystal Mountain
HumaniTerra
Cubita

We GUARANTEE delivery on all orders to the US, or we will replace it FREE!

Please visit us at

http://cafecubano.netfirms.com

We look forward to serving you!

Thank you and Happy Holidays from all of us at CafeCubano!

topher

Super Moderator
Staff member
Aug 14, 2003
Boca Raton
Visit site
I am intereseted and after the holidays I will probably order some..did I see right though? All the green coffee is over $10 a pound? What if someone wanted to buy say anywhere from 1 to 10 sacks?

jez

Jan 26, 2004
Brooklyn Center, MN
Visit site
cafe cubano

I am so happy to hear about the distribution of el cafe cubano! Since I left Cuba 2 years ago, I have only gotton to indulge in the pleasure of this my favorite in all the world (Cubita) more specifically twice more. I hope to purchase some and try out the others. What do you recommend I try besides Cubita? Also, does your company sell the items to prepare the way they do down there? thanks

username

Feb 6, 2004
Visit site
I hate to tell you this, but this company is a scam. I ordered a 1/2 pound of Crystal Mountain from them on Dec 25th and have yet to receive anything. I have emailed them 5 or 6 times. I only got 1 response from they claiming that there was a delay in shipping. It is now Feb 06!!! My last two emails were asking for a credit to my card and to cancel the order. Guess what? No coffee, no response, no credit. :(

jez

Jan 26, 2004
Brooklyn Center, MN
Visit site
el cafe cubano

Thanks a lot for the info on that cuban coffee company. I need to be a more informed consumer. By the by, is anyone aware of a legitimate company that sells the cuban coffees?