Cuppy''s

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
doh

grrr...too much caffine makes Nate ramble

To answer your question

Everything I have heard about Cuppy's has been bad. Personaly I would go with someone else. Even if it is all a media attack by one PO'ed customer I would still consider it a strike against them. But to be fair I have never done business with them or even tried their coffee.

coffee4me

Jan 4, 2007
Visit site
Monthly royalty payment of $250 on a cafe. Franchise fee $15000 for a cafe.

I would agree with ElPugDiablo on the restrictions of franchises. One prime example is CoffeeBeanery. What works in MI does not work elsewhere. However, that is one prime advantage of being involved early in a fanchise. You as the owner get encouraged to tweek the concept.

On another note I have to compliment the forum managers on this forum. I got involved in a similar discussion about Cuppy's on the BleauMau franchise forum, only to find my posts erased.

equus007

Apr 4, 2006
Austin, Tx
Visit site
Kinda off the subject but...

"Cuppy's Coffee & More, Inc. is a Texas corporation, located in Fort Walton Beach, Florida "
-Wikipedia

Am I missing something here? Can you do that?

imonlyfamous

Dec 2, 2006
Visit site
You can register your corporation in any state (which is why so many are Delaware corps.; it offers what are typically the best tax breaks). A quick Google can answer most of your questions, but sometimes it requires a local PO Box and sometimes it doesn't. :)

Latest posts