Dropshiping

Alex76

May 8, 2016
Visit site
Dropshipping

Hi everybody!

I'm new in this Forum and i was looking for information about wholesale dropshipper, or dropshipping suplier.
Unfortunately, the post are from October, 2015.

I'm looking for fresh information. I'm working on opening my E-commerce website dedicated to promote coffee using the dropshipping method.
Do you know any wholesaler who has a dropshipping program available?

I', looking for all sorts of coffee and equipment. Please feel free to message me your information so I can contact you, or share it here in this new thread.

Thank you,

Robert

Last edited:

coffeewheel

May 9, 2016
Visit site
Hi Robert, i wish i did..I think that sometimes people just phone up wholesalers direct...and if the wholesaler can get see a benefit out of it, then they will dropship. Eg I was initially buying a product from a manufacturer and when offered the idea of new customers address, then the company was happy to post my sales. I no longer had to buy stock. cheers Ingrid

Alex76

May 8, 2016
Visit site
Hi Robert, i wish i did..I think that sometimes people just phone up wholesalers direct...and if the wholesaler can get see a benefit out of it, then they will dropship. Eg I was initially buying a product from a manufacturer and when offered the idea of new customers address, then the company was happy to post my sales. I no longer had to buy stock. cheers Ingrid

Hi Ingrid,

Thank you for the advice, will take a look at this option.

Thank you,

Alex76

May 8, 2016
Visit site
Hey Alex,
Are there any specific coffee you are looking and from which country?

Hi JamaicanFavorite,

No, i have not. It has been hard to find wholesalers with dropship program. I was hoping i could get some help or guidance here.
Do you know of any dropshippers?

Thank you,

Alex76

May 8, 2016
Visit site
Most wholesalers drop ship larger equipment along with distributors. Katom, Prima are just a couple

Ok, thank you for the advice, i will take a look. It is still hard to find drop shippers. I wonder why this is not attractive in this niche.

Thank you,

Coltyc

Oct 27, 2016
Visit site
Hello, I too would like to dropship coffee with an existing business I have. I have sent out a few emails but have yet to get any replies. I am surprised by the lack of roasters providing this service. I guess there is not much margin in it.

Anyways, I'm looking for a roaster that would roast, package, and label with my own private labels. I am not located in the US so that counts me out for a few of the services I have found online. If anyone has any leads or can help me let me know.

Thank you