FOR SALE: As New Profitec Pro 700, Microcasa a Leva, Compak K10

politbureau

Nov 23, 2015
Ottawa, ON
Visit site
Hey All,

First post here as I'm not a big forum user, but trying to sell my almost new Profitec Pro 700.

Purchased earlier this year from Slawek at iDrinkCoffee, I simply don't have the time to do this beast justice. My wife and I have decided to sell and buy a super-automatic instead.

Machine is flawless - I kept it polished and there is not a SINGLE mark in the finish. Nadda.

Functionally 100%, I suspect we probably only used it about 30-40 times. I used softened, filtered water (Culligan home system), and machine has been descaled and unplugged awaiting purchase. I did not drain the boilers however.

Comes with everything as stock, including the original box, foam supports and accessories.

IMG_9659_zps33813cc3.jpg

In this picture:
- E61 Group Head Thermo
- E61 Red Cafelat Group Gasket (not visible)
- IMS Competition Shower Screen (not visible)

I also have a bunch of additional accessories, available for a small additional amount.

IMG_9661_zpse2d9e12f.jpg

In this photo:
- Reg Barber numbered limited edition Profitec Tamper (16/25) (included)
- Stock Baskets and Shower Screen (included)
- Original grouphead gasket (included)
- Original Single and Dual Outlet Portafilters (included)
- Grouphead Brush (w/ spare head)
- 2 Red, 3 Blue E61 dual durometer Cafelat Grouphead gaskets

- Dosing Funnel
- Bottomless matching portafilter
- LM-Style baskets (1 ridged/2 ridgeless)
- IMS Competition Baskets and IMS Shower Screen (other IMS Screen installed)
- VST Baskets

I paid just shy of $3900 after tax from IDC for the machine, and would like to get $3000 or best reasonable offer, plus whichever accessories you may want. No lowballs please! Current price is still $3836 after tax!

I am in the Ottawa region and can deliver within reason between Montreal and Toronto for the right buyer to avoid shipping.

I also have a literally brand new Elektra MicroCasa a Leva in Chrome that hasn't been used, and Compak K10 Pro Barista that I purchased with the Profitec and has had the same minimal use (both pictured). Compak K10 has short dosing funnel and polished internals for minimum grind retention. I am willing to do a very good deal if buying more than one item!

Please Email me through my profile or reply to this thread for more details or pics. Thanks for looking!

Last edited: