Frappe and Iced drink ideas?

ParadigmShift15

Jan 25, 2005
Visit site
I'm a little confused on how to make a basic Frappe or Iced drink. Anyone know a standard, effective way to do this? Or is there another post I can be pointed to? Thanks.

do you have a cash and carry or smart and final around you? If so get the GHIRARDELLI Frappe mix. It has directions, and tastes great. What kind of blender are you going to use? Also an iced drink is different than a blended drink. let's say it's an Iced Mocha: then it's choco+imilk+espresso+ice
Iced coffee: ice+espresso and H2O
Iced tea: tea+h2o+ice.

It's that a frappe is blended and an iced drink isn't.

celement

Apr 17, 2005
Modesto, CA
Visit site
ParadigmShift15 said:
I'm a little confused on how to make a basic Frappe or Iced drink. Anyone know a standard, effective way to do this? Or is there another post I can be pointed to? Thanks.

I have a group on my menu I call "Raw" drinks that a blended....they include sauce, espresso, milk and ice...blend - they will hold the espresso flavor which some people like,

There are so many mixes out there it will cost you a bundle just to check them all out - but you should. Ghiradelli again is a most popular, Big Train, Mocafe (I use), Cappucine (I also use) and several several more - as mentioned above cash and carry has some of these though their prices are not the best.

Taste in moderation....