Gelato anyone?

espresso2rm

Jul 13, 2005
Visit site
I'm currently serving Gelato in my central/southern CA E-bar however I've grown frustrated with my current Gelato case and want a significant upgrade. Does anyone have any favorites and why? I'm in the market for a 12-15 bin display case with the standard underneath freezer to hold another 6-8? Oh and did I mention I'd like to stay under 9k?

Am I being realistic or am I asking for too much?

Oh and some advice for my colleagues out there looking at the IARP cases.... run don't walk away from them. They are junk.

Thanks.

debbie

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Iarp case shuts down every five days?

I bought a used Iarp and began using it this June, every five days or so, it doesn't reboot from a defrost?
Once we were in the coffee shop able to manually reboot, twice it happened at night, melting the gelato.
Am having a hard time finding schematic or parts list for the machine, we guess its a thermal coupler.
Any advice?

I'm currently serving Gelato in my central/southern CA E-bar however I've grown frustrated with my current Gelato case and want a significant upgrade. Does anyone have any favorites and why? I'm in the market for a 12-15 bin display case with the standard underneath freezer to hold another 6-8? Oh and did I mention I'd like to stay under 9k?

Am I being realistic or am I asking for too much?

Oh and some advice for my colleagues out there looking at the IARP cases.... run don't walk away from them. They are junk.

Thanks.