PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
Hello "cheetah79857985 "

Welcome to the Coffee Forum.

Nope...the Coffee Forum isn't dead. However, there's usually not much forum activity the week before and during a long holiday weekend.

Your question about traffic flow counts is a technical one that can only be answered by one of the more experienced forum members, so it may be a while before you see a reply.

Also, at the end of your posting, you asked a question about finding a bean distributor....If I were you, I'd re-post that question separately in the Business 2 Business or the Coffee Bean section of the forum. That way your topic will get more attention, and it has less of a chance of being overlooked.

Rose

cheetah79857985

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I Need Help Regarding Traffic Counts

Is there someone I might be able to PM, or another source of information I could try? This is the only website I have found that mentions anything about traffic counts and it certainly seems like a major aspect that needs to be considered.

cheetah79857985

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
I have gone through multiple pages on multiple search engines and found extremely little. Pretty rare that the first site I found (this one) is the also the most active and informative, haha. Still, I have had ZERO success in finding answers on traffic counts. Is there ANY advice that can be gicen? Even a point in the right direction on who else I can ask? My next step is to physically visit the local coffe shops and ask them, and I'm sure they will be so willing to divulge that info to a competitor... :(