Hi, all! Adam here! New to the forum...

RodriguezKaffe

Jan 15, 2014
California
Visit site
Hi all! Glad to be apart of a great community!

I'm big into health and fitness. I'm a Fitness/Nutrition Consultant and teach BJJ/MMA on the side. I also teach firearm stuff on the side for fun. That way I'm able to help new people get comfortable with whatever type of firearm they prefer for home/self defense, tactical, concealed, etc.

I'm launching a new security company, for high-profile individuals looking for war-proven tactics, that can be applied to any environment.
I also run my own coffee business, but I'm more of a businessman than I am a coffee expert, which is why I'm here! :)

I served a little over 8 years in the USMC ('04-'12), went all over the world and did some interesting things over the years. Overall it was a crazy ride with lots of up and downs, but I'd do it all over again just to know I'm alive! It's taught me to appreciate everything in life, something I think people take advantage of it. Anyways, we all know war is lame and life is short; enjoy it! Haha. I left the Corps in December of 2012 to pursue my dream of becoming an entrepreneur... So far, so good! I'm loving it. :D

Looking forward to expanding my knowledge and getting to know the cool people that hang around this awesome forum.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!

Adam Rodriguez

Last edited:

onthebean

Jan 5, 2014
Binghamton
Visit site
I look forward to hearing more about you. Thank you for serving our country. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Some more arrogant than knowledgeable and some are arrogant because they are knowledgeable but if you want to learn some of these guys and girls will teach you a lot. Welcome to the forum.

RodriguezKaffe

Jan 15, 2014
California
Visit site
I look forward to hearing more about you. Thank you for serving our country. There are a lot of very knowledgeable people here. Some more arrogant than knowledgeable and some are arrogant because they are knowledgeable but if you want to learn some of these guys and girls will teach you a lot. Welcome to the forum.

Hello! my pleasure. I did it like anyone would do any job, I applied and got accepted, LOL. :)

We all have our part and we all contribute in our own way. I was just doing my part in that way. Thank you too! We are all ONE team here in the US (it should be worldwide)! :coffee:

Thanks for the heads up! I'm sure everyone is nice here in their own way, I probably just gotta get to know them. :) I am the new guy in the coffee forum... LOL. I expect a little bit of the new guy treatment. haha! :D