how much of everything do you sell?

Aug 16, 2007
2
0
I was just wondering what the typical breakdown of sales is? I'm assuming coffee represents at least a good 60% of all your sales. The other 40% can constitute other beverages and food, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help?
 

nemoscoffee

New member
Jul 24, 2007
29
0
Colorado
We have been open for 4 months and here is our breakdown:

5600 espresso bevs
2200 brewed coffee
2800 smoothies
2130 bottled bevs (out of a merchandise cooler)
3200 lunches (sandwiches/wraps/breakfast burritos)
2400 pastries

Wow, it is hard to believe we have sold almost 20,000 items in 4 months!
JD Anderson
Nemo's Coffee
 
Top