How To Manufacture K Cups - Small Business

oneil

Jun 7, 2014
Visit site
Hi Slurp, we are located in West Broward. Please send me a private message to give you my full contact info if you are interested in our services. Thanks.

pactecllc

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
We are a manufacture of heavy duty American made single serve beverage cup equipment

If you are interested in higher speed, reasonably priced American made cup machines let me know. I am in Janesville, WI and would welcome the opportunity to visit your facility - I can be reached at 608-449-8700.

Thanks,

Hi everyone,

New to the site and look forward to secure accounts in the single serve cup co-packing business. I am hoping you may know of a small coffee shop or chain, or distributor that is interested into getting into this market. We are a small company with operations in South Florida. We can source and roast beans, grind and flavoring or you can supply them. At this moment we are only packaging the k-cups for wholesale – not retail boxes. Our prices start at only 16 cents per cup with our minimum quantity of 5,000. Please message me if interested. Thanks.

Last edited:

pactecllc

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
SSB packaging in Janesville, Wi will package in small volumes, as few as 5,000 or even larger quantites would be easily provided at competitive pricing. We can help with printed lids and cartons as well. Call Becky at 608-449-8700 today and we can help you get started.

Last edited:

cb8490

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
I'm not sure what you're saying here. ????

I was bumping an old thread back to life, asking if there is a one stop shop copacker anyone knows of that can fulfill all packing needs from beans to cups to packaging out there for small runs of kcups. Reached out to Becky at SSB and she was a great help although not exactly what I was looking for, close but no cigar.

CoffeeJunky

Dec 7, 2012
Michigan, US
Visit site
There aren't any manufactures who would do small batch or even use your beans. The best is to invest little on K-cup machine and make your own. I have done this before and not very difficult. Machine cost around $3,000 after all the fees and taxes.

XROD2004

Feb 10, 2015
Visit site
There aren't any manufactures who would do small batch or even use your beans. The best is to invest little on K-cup machine and make your own. I have done this before and not very difficult. Machine cost around $3,000 after all the fees and taxes.

Can you give a URL of where one might buy these machines?
thanks

cb8490

Feb 5, 2015
Visit site
Okay hows this for a curve ball on this thread.... Who knows a manufacturer for Nespresso dolce gusto capsules, tassimo t-discs, or basically any competitor of the k-cup?

7over

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
You can also get a k-cup sealing machine along with cups and lidding film and U.S. support from Pacific Bag.
You can head to the pacific bag website and click the 'Single Serve' link on the right side of the page.

You'll need to weigh and fill each individual cup but on a small scale, it's very doable.

Their machine is in the $3,000 range as well and it's been working quite well for us.

Another option is to purchase cups that have a hinged lid and don't need sealing at all. That is a super cheap way to get into the k-cup business. i-fill also offers a manual filling machine that will fill 6 cups at a time and does not need electricity to work.
I have not used this machine, but the process looks simple. Especially if you opt for just buying the empty cups that you fill and close the lid on.
Navigate to www . ifillcup . com

Musicphan

May 11, 2014
Kansas City
Visit site
7over - are you using the single or quad sealer from PB? How are you packaging your single serve cups? I assume your using the UpShot which has no exterior barrier.

Thanks!