I am selling Green bean South America Ecuadorian Coffee

zabocoffee

Apr 22, 2017
Visit site
I am offering the highest quality green unroasted or roasted coffee beans produced in South America (arabica gourmet . We've been producing coffee for almost 4 years and we are trying to sell it internationally. If you know any companies or people who buys coffee please let me know.

Thank you!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
you should be able to find a lot of green bean importers from google search. that is the easiest part. contacting them, sending samples and following up for possible sales.... will be almost impossible.... Anyway, good luck to you.
Alex from Ensoluna S.A. Guatemala

TEAMCOFFEE

Apr 24, 2017
Houston, Texas
Visit site
I am offering the highest quality green unroasted or roasted coffee beans produced in South America (arabica gourmet . We've been producing coffee for almost 4 years and we are trying to sell it internationally. If you know any companies or people who buys coffee please let me know.

Thank you!

Hello zabocoffee,

first of all good luck with your business I am starting an importing business too I know there is a lot a competition out there but it is not "almost impossible" like ensoluna said. Right now I am taking workshops and seminars with Small Business organization in Texas and I can tell you is the best step to start your business. Good luck!

Christina179

Jul 3, 2017
Viet Nam
Visit site
Hello zabocoffee,

first of all good luck with your business I am starting an importing business too I know there is a lot a competition out there but it is not "almost impossible" like ensoluna said. Right now I am taking workshops and seminars with Small Business organization in Texas and I can tell you is the best step to start your business. Good luck!

Hello Teamcoffee,

I'm Christina from Viet Nam, my family worked in coffee planting industry for almost 20 years until now. I know that the coffee roasting technology in Viet Nam until now is lower than other countries but so that I want start my first step at exporting green beans coffee ( robusta). Can you give me a chance to discuss about coffee exporting to your country? Especially about your requirement?

Many thanks,

Christina