I want to start my coffee brand

javanize.me

Mar 21, 2016
Montreal, Canada
Visit site
WMark, I tried today a 1Kg of Sumatra Organic, bio, fairtraide tadada, from Costco for like 20$ This thing is disgusting. The bean are weirdly Shiny, it leaves a dryness on the tongue and take overly bitter (not burned bitter or over extract bitter, more like sour bitter).

I agree with you, people can buy cheap Sumatra, but if they are like the one from Costco, mine is a pleasure for the palate. :)
So like you said, I need people to taste my coffee. :) Even if it is a table on the side of my home street :)

TrivixXx

May 10, 2016
Visit site
- Ocean Bill of Lading (from the freight liner after the coffee is loaded on the ship)
- Weight Notes to identify the exact content and weight of that content
- Certificate of Origin (issued by the government Customs authority in India)
- Certificate of Fumigation (if required by importing country)
- ICO Certificate of Origin (Approved by the ICO: International Coffee Organization)
- Invoice sent to buyer identify the details of the purchase and $Value.
- Packing List from seller as evidence of the product shipped.
- Other agricultural certificates as dictated in your country

SKesler

Aug 16, 2016
Illinois
Visit site
I was specifically asking Omerta. If he was passionate about coffee and wanted to pursue creating a brand then that's one thing. But if Omerta just saw a Good Eats episode about coffee and decided to start a brand that may not be the best reason. I feel as though I have offended you. If I have, please accept my apologies Ensoluna, I never intended to!

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
I was specifically asking Omerta. If he was passionate about coffee and wanted to pursue creating a brand then that's one thing. But if Omerta just saw a Good Eats episode about coffee and decided to start a brand that may not be the best reason. I feel as though I have offended you. If I have, please accept my apologies Ensoluna, I never intended to!

Again, you did not offend me nor I got offended.
your postings are just fine! Keep it coming.