ideas please!!

Hi Kay,

I invented most of the drinks on the spot so there is no manual for them. If you're looking for a good basics manual, shop www.scaa.org. Also, get a subscription to Specialty Coffee Retailer. I believe that they have a lot of recipes, tips for business owners and such.

If you can get to the SCAA or other major trade convention, go. You'll learn a lot and have the opportunity to talk with other people in the business.

Here is a source http://coffeetea.about.com/cs/coffeerec ... ecipes.htm

--from the SCAA site...

I have not read it, but the description looks good... maybe someone else can give it a review.

Achieving Success in Specialty Coffee (R100400) by Bellissimo.

The comprehensive must have guide for those whose goal is to understand all aspects of what is needed to run a very successful specialty coffee retail business. Over twenty chapters devoted to a broad spectrum of business related topics such as machine maintenance, employee relations, roasting, blending, and customer service.

G

oh me too me too! Can I have a guide?? I'm just a coffee lover and I love to experiment new things. Thanks :)

ps you're very popular lol

[email protected]

G

user manuel

Is there anyway I can get a user manuel. I am in the process of opening a coffee shop. Thanks for all your help.

e-mail ([email protected])

fag

Aug 9, 2004
Visit site
do u want me to scan receipes from those 2 books? perhaps I can select some receipes that interested you... but I don't want to make sthg illegal...

java newbie

Oct 5, 2005
Minnesota
Visit site
ok so I am a newbie that cant type, that was MANUAL. I actually can use all the info I can get on operating a coffee shop and ideas on drinks. so anywhere anyone can point me I would appreciate!

Latest posts