Income Statistics

doing my research

Sep 9, 2006
Eastern WA
Visit site
Where do I find information about income statistics such as; average annual gross/net income of drive thrus, number of customers served per day/week/month/year, traffic counts foot/vehicle, average operating costs, region of country by location, etc.. I am doing the research that so many people do but I have been unable to find this information.
Thank you in advance for any help. :D

Comfy Place

Jul 15, 2006
Bloomer, Wisconsin
Visit site
Statistics

The statistics that you are looking for may be hard to obtain. I would suggest looking at your state's stats for the industry, which actually might be lumped in with other business types that are not necessarily representative of your business. Some of the data that you are looking for is going to vary county to county, state to state, even city to city. You may need to do some foot work and go outside of your area and talk with other drive-thru owners to see if they would give you some of their statistics. You should then be able to compile some of these figures yourself to give you an idea of gross/net income, operating costs, average traffic, etc..

Perhaps other people know where this type of information can be found, but I'm not aware of any.

groundpound

The one single best way you can get this info is by visiting a private shop that may not believe this type of information proprietary. Talk to the owner/manager and she/he should be able to provide you with some info. The info may not be exact, but it will be close. :lol:

cafemakers

Nov 3, 2004
Visit site
S&Wgroundcoffee said:
What's the deal idiot? This is not that type of site dumb**s. Don't reply with those type of remarks MOPO!

Moderator, please don't allow this type of junk on my site. Thanks,
Joe

The spam post was removed and the user banned from this site; when you see a message like this in the future, all that you need to do is notify a moderator and we can take care of the situation.

Best,

Andrew

rockstar

Nov 17, 2006
Medford, OR
Visit site
Coffee drive thru info...

There are a few sites that have coffee stats and they also sell books that you can buy. They may help you get a feel of the industry but I don't think they will give you the specific info you would need for your Business Plan Financial Assumptions. Steaking out competitors in the area is a good way to go but like the earlier post said, it's not always accurate. My advice would be to do as much research as possible in different independent ways and then take that sense of knowledge to estimate your proforma, break even analysis, cash flow chart, etc. Email or "pm" me for other avenues of getting that info.

Cows

Nov 24, 2006
Visit site
Getting all the statistics for a Coffee drive thru biz Plan

Besides staking out the competion, I found a site Marketresearch.com but they charge $3000 for the report. Can someone help out with actual links to getting statistics?