Jura ENS 8 - daily milk cleaning question

ChrisC

Jun 15, 2023
Washington, DC
Visit site
We just got a Jura ENS 8 and I have a question about cleaning the milk system. We run the cleaning process with the mini-tabs each day, but the manual also indicates that we need to disassemble the milk system head and wash/rinse those components daily as well. Do we really need to do that each day that we use the milk system or does the automatic cleaning with the tabs do the trick?

Thanks!

JuraGuy

Jul 17, 2023
The Woodlands, Texas
Visit site
First of all, you don't really need Jura tabs, Urnex Rinza Acid Formula Milk Frother Cleaner will work just fine and it's a very popular brand. Second, no need to disassemble those everyday since that will only increase wear/tear and the chance you may drop/lose them. I use a Z8 and make milk drink everyday for the last 5 years. I only use water to cleaning milk system and only open it to clean a couple of times in the 5 year period. Everything still works just fine. The only problem I had with it is the ceramic valve: a plastic piece inside broke so I have to replace that piece. Since milk doesn't go in there, I don't think that has anything to do with cleaning.