Looking for a partner or an investor interested in a coffee shop startup

F7ank

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi everyone,

My name is Frank a Nigerian (I know this is a red flag for most people while discussing a sensitive issue such as money. I have to do this anyways).

I've had this idea I've been working on since my first year on campus to open a mobile pop-up coffee shop on campus (not new to westeners) but down here the idea seems very crazy since most people, Africans especially don't have a strong coffee culture (used to instant coffee here). I was moved nonetheless, to do this against the odds because on that cold morning, I paused and pondered who wouldn't cherish a good cup of coffee to kick-start their day and since campus is where you need to always be ontop of your game (eureka! This is it), then and there I saw a way I could better help the university community by helping them achieve more out of life with a strong and healthy cup of coffee.

This is something I believe will make a huge impact beyond just coffee, something that has had me dreaming and working since the first day I had this idea. Now I'm in my third year in school and I still feel the same way; even more passionate.

I have done my homework, feasibility study, market research, prepared a pitch (pitched a few times on entrepreneural events on campus), have a good business plan, a verified Google My Business listing, bought a domain name, been saving myself and have everything figured out so far. I'm looking for a partner or an investor who's willing to pool in some money to help me startup; capital to purchase equipment such as an espresso machine and a grinder as these machines are very pricy and my savings can't cover them all at the moment.

If this sounds cool to you, I'm prepared to provide more information, share business plans and my pitch deck with you and any other information you might need.

PS: I'm looking to raise around $3,000 to cover mostly brewing kits (an espresso machine, a grinder, pictcher et all).

Thank you.

F7ank

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello Manuel,

Sorry for the late response. Almost thought I hit a dead end here since no one replied for a long time.

We don't have a website running yet since we haven't launched ( bought a domain some months back and have the site developed already).
Although a quick Google search for Nilis Coffee will give you some insight as to what we're working on.

Looking to raise $2000 now since we reworked the business model and decided to go as lean as possible without compromising our goal.

Would love to talk more about this and provide you with the pitch and business plan via email if you like.

Hello Manuel,

Sorry for the late response. Almost thought I hit a dead end here since no one replied for a long time.

We don't have a website running yet since we haven't launched ( bought a domain some months back and have the site developed already).
Although a quick Google search for Nilis Coffee will give you some insight as to what we're working on.

Looking to raise $2000 now since we reworked the business model and decided to go as lean as possible without compromising our goal.

Would love to talk more about this and provide you with the pitch and business plan via email if you like.

Hi F7ank, you can send me your business plan to [email protected]

F7ank

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hello Manuel, really sorry for replying late, I don't get notified early when a new message is sent to this thread. I just sent an email to you with our business plan attached.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Stay Safe!

F7ank

Apr 15, 2020
Visit site
Hi, I'm interested too. Can you give some more details, what is your plan exactly?

Good Morning Clark (It's 7am here) our plan is simple and strategic. We're trying to build a prototype with this first setup so we can experiment, fail and learn quickly and lastly scale what works. If you want to talk more about this, I can send you a pitch deck and our business plan. Kindly drop your email or anything I can reach you on.

Cheers.