Monsooned Malabar

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Hello Mr. Biscotto,

I've read that when people try Monsooned Malabar, they either love it or hate it. There is no in-between.

I'm glad you enjoyed it when you tried it.

I bought a half pound of Monsooned Malabar roasted beans this summer, and I was very disappointed. When I opened the package of beans, they smelled like a musty old basement, and when I made the coffee, the flavor was pretty much the same. I only gave it one try, and then I ended up giving the rest of the beans away.

As they say, "Either you love it or you hate it."

It's great that you enjoyed it so much.

Rose
hi, P.Rose... Monsooned Malabar. never tried and dying to try it out.
few weeks ago, I saw "dangerous ground" about Monsooned coffee. that looked very interesting.
do you know any good place to buy ?

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
hi, P.Rose... Monsooned Malabar. never tried and dying to try it out.
few weeks ago, I saw "dangerous ground" about Monsooned coffee. that looked very interesting.
do you know any good place to buy ?

Alex,

I saw that "Dangerous Grounds" episode too. Sometimes that show is interesting, and sometimes all the staged drama and intrigue becomes very annoying.

You seem to be all over the globe, and I'm surprised you that haven't tried Monssoned Malabar. Where are you located now? Your profile says Quetzaltenango & Antigua Guatemala & Long Beach CA

Rose

Last edited:

ensoluna

Banned
Apr 29, 2014
Quetzaltenango, Guatemala
Visit site
Yes, I know it is "drama" & "show". None of them are really true. but some yes. Never tried Monsooned Malabar. where can I buy some really good ones?
I travel back and forth between Quetzaltenango & Long Beach. Now i am in Long Beach. I will be leaving to my company in Xela (No one calls Quetzaltenango among Guatelaman. they call it Xela... pronounced as Shell-la) May 12 for few weeks. Probably when i get there, I will be posting one comment per day, if i am lucky to get decent internet there.