Need Help Finding Coffee Lid!


New member
Jan 7, 2004
Visit site
I have several of the Starbucks travel mugs that come in the hour glass shape and have screw on lids with a flip top covering where you drink. (Sorry, I don't know the official name if there is one.) Recently the flip part of the top broke off on one of them and I'm sure the rest will in due time. I NEED this flip top, because sometimes I must stash the mug in my car when there are only dregs left that I don't want spilling all over the car.

Does anyone know if just lids are available? I don't want to buy new mugs, but I gotta have a closeable lid!!!

Latest posts