New Here/Senseo question

laserone

Mar 23, 2006
Visit site
Hi everyone, I'm new here. U can check my profile to learn more about me. :)

I love coffee, mainly flavored coffees, lattes, etc.

I have a senseo and I just LOVE it. I had company last week and I think they broke it. The lady guest emptied the water resevoir and said "You can put fresh water in it next time you use it". Then the man guest went to make coffee and the machine made the WORST noise and nothing came out and I could see there was no water in it. I thought that if there was no water, the light would rapid-blink and it would not make coffee. But it made the worst noise, you could hear it trying to pull air or water through, and nothing came out. I just pulled my hair out and walked away. I heard him say that it was fine later on. But just now, days after company left, I went to use the machine. Now it only makes half the amount it used to make and it tastes nasty (I guess 'cause it's too concentrated, not enough water). Any idea what's going on and if this is fixable? I thought this thing was idiot-proof but I guess not. I have to hunt for my receipt, not sure if it's still under warranty. :(

laserone

Mar 23, 2006
Visit site
I just did a "descaling" and rinsed it many times. It's still doing the same thing- making a lot less coffee than usual.