Nuova Simonelli 2grp + MDX grinders for sale $5000

coffeediver

Mar 10, 2011
Visit site
For Sale $5000

1- Nuova Simonelli 2grp Volumetric with Smart Wand
2- 2 Nuova Simonelli MDX espresso grinders

I bought this equipment after attending the maintenance class offered from Nuova Simonelli in Bellingham WA and the American Barista and Coffee school in Portland OR with the intention of moving to the Caribbean and opening a coffee shop. I installed the equipment in my house to practice with until the move. Unfortunately the plans have fallen through and I need to sell the equipment.

The espresso machine still has most of the protective film that was on the stainless to keep it looking good and was used for practice making 3 to 5 lattes a day for 3 months till it was turned off.

One MDX grinder was used for practice and the other is still in the box unopened.

I still have the original packaging so I can ship anywhere for cost.

I can send pictures if needed.

BCR

Apr 14, 2011
Visit site
Bcr

Is this equipment still available? If so, please send photos. Thanks, Patti
For Sale $5000

1- Nuova Simonelli 2grp Volumetric with Smart Wand
2- 2 Nuova Simonelli MDX espresso grinders

I bought this equipment after attending the maintenance class offered from Nuova Simonelli in Bellingham WA and the American Barista and Coffee school in Portland OR with the intention of moving to the Caribbean and opening a coffee shop. I installed the equipment in my house to practice with until the move. Unfortunately the plans have fallen through and I need to sell the equipment.

The espresso machine still has most of the protective film that was on the stainless to keep it looking good and was used for practice making 3 to 5 lattes a day for 3 months till it was turned off.

One MDX grinder was used for practice and the other is still in the box unopened.

I still have the original packaging so I can ship anywhere for cost.

I can send pictures if needed.