Probat L12

Chris Clark

Dec 13, 2023
Missouri
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I have a Probat L12. I believe it's an 89 model. I am looking for real maintenance and information regarding this machine. Probat wants over 3 thousand just to show up and look at it without any parts or work. Just an assessment. Seems a bit spendy to me. I have a manual. They are generic at best.

Chris

Chris Clark

Dec 13, 2023
Missouri
Visit site
Hey Chris - What kind of maintenance info are you looking for? I've got a '96 L12 and have some documentation which may be helpful depending on what you already have and what you're after.

Matt
I've got the owners manual, which is pretty vague. We bought our shop in March of this year and my roaster came with it. I'd really like to speak with someone who knows these machines well and learn the details of how they operate so I can service and repair it myself. I have owned a commercial refrigeration/hvac company for over 23 years. I'm capable but definitely in the dark a bit. Do you work on yours or have a tech do it for you?

Thanks for chiming in Matt

Chris

nfcoffee

Nov 8, 2022
Virginia Beach, VA
Visit site
We're about a year into roasting on ours, so still feeling out the maintenance, which we do in-house. We recently did a cleanout of the burner nozzles (we run natural gas) which delivered some newfound firepower.

Send me a message with your email address and we can set up a time to chat.

Matt

Rlowdy

Dec 21, 2023
Lafayette
Visit site
Hello everyone.

I have a Probat L12. I believe it's an 89 model. I am looking for real maintenance and information regarding this machine. Probat wants over 3 thousand just to show up and look at it without any parts or work. Just an assessment. Seems a bit spendy to me. I have a manual. They are generic at best.

Chris
If you want to sell give me a price and where located ? Deaf farmer inInd