Proposed coffee shoppe Guatemala

shoppe

Jan 13, 2012
Flores, Guatemala
Visit site
Hi, My name is William and I'm a Yank living in Flores, Guatemala. I own a bar and restaurant. I now want to open a coffee shoppe, gift shoppe, vending machines (sandwiches, snacks, etc.) I would also sell packaged Guatemalan Coffee. I have a large area with entrances on both the Main Street and the Lake. Need a investor who can identify the vending machines in the States and arrange their shipping to Guate. Plus help with the remodeling of the area and advertising. Hundreds of tourist leave this area every morning for Tikal, the number one tourist attraction in Guatemala. The buses leave at 4:30 am, 6:30 am and 8:30 am. They all ask where they can get some coffee. Right now there is nowhere. I have good contacts with Coffee Plantations so fresh beans are available at an excellant price. Keep in mind that this wouldn't be a Starbucks but more an all around spot to meet, have a cup of coffee, do a little tourist shopping or have a fast snack from one of the vending machines. It is connected to a bar/restaurant which means that sit down breakfast or fresh pasteries would be available. I have a graduate pastry chef dying to ply her trade. Rent is cheap and most remodeling is done. $35,000 US would not only finish the place (including the new machines, shipping and customs duty) but would pre pay a years rent.

Last edited: