question about Royal Gourmet coffee routes

showtime23

Sep 14, 2008
Visit site
Contact Info

I remember someone mentioning that the phone numbers that RGC of other operating distributors might possibly be shills so I was wondering if some of the other potential operators might want to post the the names and contact information of the other operators to see if we were all given the same ones.

mccooliscool

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Royal Coffee Route

[quote:8189114aed=\"matt1976\"]OK, I sent my money to them already and they are not calling me. Waterman, will you please contact me?[/quote:8189114aed]

I too am evaluating this opportunity. How are you making out?

mccooliscool

Sep 18, 2008
Visit site
Re: Curious?

[quote:de03c774ba=\"brianf\"]I too am in the process of evaluating Royal Gourmet Coffee. Can you share why you feel it is a scam? I did speak with 2 references that my contact there provided to me. Both seemed to check out quite well.

Real interested in hearing more.[/quote:de03c774ba]

How are you making out with this. I too am considering purchasing this route. I am very concerned?

Volleyball_man

Sep 22, 2008
Temecula, CA
Visit site
Also considering a route

I am in Southern California and am doing due diligence before sending off my $$. This is really the only forum I''ve found discussing this business. Although I''ve talked to two active distributors in my state (RGC supplied the contact information) and all sounded great, my wife stills feels uncomfortable, as RGC holds all the information cards and could be giving fake or paid endorser telephone numbers.

It concerns me that several of you are all of a sudden looking into this opportunity, like me, and there seems to be no information. What happened to the poster who had sent $$ and was not receiving any calls back?

I''m looking forward to all of us getting more information!

Rick Schutt

Nov 12, 2008
Visit site
RGC

If anyone has been taken by the RGC scam please let me know. Is there a course of action for us to take? No one should get involved with these guys!

249vcs

Dec 18, 2008
Visit site
I was taken in by the royal gourmet scam. I would be interested in speaking with other people who lost money in this fraud about possible actions that could be taken

Skip Strible
716-236-7371

morrisn

Mar 27, 2006
Visit site
I really don't know much about this but you may want to have a look at this http://www.ripoffreport.com/reports/0/3 ... 393252.htm

Report: Royal Gourmet Coffee, Steve Bryant, Gordon Byron, Vincent Pastone

Category: consignment stores
Royal Gourmet Coffee, Steve Bryant, Gordon Byron, Vincent Pastone, Sent them $14,250, I did get most of my shipment of coffee and displays, but they have not communicated in awile. I noticed on the BBB that they filed to disolve the company on 11-7-2008. Longwood Florida
Thank You

Royal Gourmet Coffee, Steve Bryant, Gordon Byron, Vincent Pastone
Phone: 800-6685444
Fax:

172 W Warren Ave Suite 200, Longwood, FL
Longwood, Florida,
U.S.A.

HelloCoffee

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I saw an add in the Sunday paper for a coffe biz for sale with 20 plus existing accts. $5000 down and $29k total. Supposedly a comapany that has been selling coffee franchises since 1999. Took couple days for them to call me back. Seemed a bit scripted on call and the email with their cheesy website (7 misspells) with no real product info, seemed a little odd for an 11 year old co. Looked all over and couldn't find anything on Coffee Tree LLC (Roasters Mark) except a press release with the fact that they had signed 120 distributors. Found coffeeforums.com and few people that have paid and haven't heard back from company. They all had answered Sunday only classified exactly like mine in their city. Then I see at Ripoff reports that this Royal Gourmet coffee company in 2008 did a similar deal then dissolved a couple months later. A Vincent Cascio is a contact on Coffee Tree and a Vincent Pastone was with Royal Gourmet Coffee. People search found a Cascio but no Pastone. Coincidence ????Based on the limited info, I expect this company also to pick and run. I just wanted to put this out there so something shows up in searches to make people think twice before investing in this company.