Saeco Xelsis Suprema Model SM8885/00

Rony

Hi.
New here and new with my new machine Saeco Xelsis Suprema .
Lots of cleaning and maintenance things to do to clean the machine.
Is there a maintenance chart / any other option to manage the maintenance ?
I find myself with a daily / weekly / monthly things to do and I cant find myself how to manage ?
Thanks.

pstam

Jan 7, 2005
China
Visit site
My machine also. But there’s more than a simple cleaning… deep milk cleaning, deep inside cleaning…weekly, monthly atc…
If you machine does not clean the milk tube, you better manually clean it by yourself everytime after use it. For further clean plan, follow the manual. I do not know it well.

Coffeelovertracey

Apr 12, 2023
Boise Idaho
Visit site
Hi.
I find myself with a daily / weekly / monthly things to do and I cant find myself how to manage ?
Thanks.
Hi.
Thanks.
Hi there! I have the Saeco Xelsis super automatic and it tells me when to clean & maintenance. I do agree that monthly schedule would be nice. Also I find the instruction manual to not be very helpful and its hard to find videos, or help on line which is why I gave up on finding a Facebook group and joined here. Would love help on how to adjust the settings in regards to flavor, bean etc. when you add new coffee beans.