Want to start my own Mobile Espresso Business

joeslatte

Mar 14, 2006
Issaquah, WA
Visit site
:lol:
I am looking to start my own mobile espresso business. I live in Washngton and this is a career change for me. I like the looks of the retired EMT or ERU vans. I want to be able to drive it to events, parks, ski resorts etc so the rig itself needs to be reliable. I want it to be a walk up and a drive through where I can make drinks from within the van. I do not want to haul a cart on a trailer or move equipment outside the van. ANy help/suggestions etc would be great. I have been doing my research and want to learn more and decide what is the right vehicle for me.
Thanks so much
Laurie

beans

May 28, 2004
Visit site
I converted an old ice cream truck into my mobile shop. I had the freezers removed and cleaned. The outside of the truck was painted and some mechanical work was needed. In the end, it was much cheaper than buying a newer truck. There is always the gamble of sinking a lot of money in the truck to keep it running, but I have been lucky so far.

Check ebay. That's where I found mine.

joeslatte

Mar 14, 2006
Issaquah, WA
Visit site
Espresso Vans/ trucks etc/ business plan financing

Anyone know Tim the espresso guy of Idaho. He customizes vans for mobile espresso. Also, I live in a Condo so any rig that looks like an RV or any kind of an eye sore I cannot park there. If it is a nice looking van then that would be fine.
What about financing permits etc.
Thanks
laurie :)

drewman257

Mar 30, 2006
Visit site
I have a van like you are describing for sale. It is very nice. Let me know if you would like to discuss further.
I opened a cafe and do not see trying to do both ventures now..

joeslatte said:
:lol:
I am looking to start my own mobile espresso business. I live in Washngton and this is a career change for me. I like the looks of the retired EMT or ERU vans. I want to be able to drive it to events, parks, ski resorts etc so the rig itself needs to be reliable. I want it to be a walk up and a drive through where I can make drinks from within the van. I do not want to haul a cart on a trailer or move equipment outside the van. ANy help/suggestions etc would be great. I have been doing my research and want to learn more and decide what is the right vehicle for me.
Thanks so much
Laurie

drewman257

Mar 30, 2006
Visit site
Re: mobile for sale

joeslatte said:
Drewman257 Where are you located and tell me more about yours for sale.
\

The van is well very equiped, 2g auto machine, grinder, and drip machine, 70 gallons fresh and also waste capacity, cabinets on both sides with lots of storage and fold up awnings with eight foot sliders on both sides. 10K gen set attached, very quiet. Bev air fridge and freezer

Please contact me for more info, [email protected]
Thanks and good luck,