Welcome to Coffee Business to Business.

brad.corgan

May 22, 2014
Visit site
hello guys, my name is brad, I own a website called ticoflavor.com, we sell gourmet coffee from costa rica and we ship to whole US, regards

Last edited by a moderator:

PinkRose

Super Moderator
Staff member
Feb 28, 2008
Near Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
hello guys, my name is brad, I own a website called www.ticoflavor.com, we sell gourmet coffee from costa rica and we ship to whole US, regards

Hello Brad,

Unfortunately, it is starting to look like you're SPAMMING the Coffee Forum with your multiple references to your website.

We try very hard to strongly discourage people from spamming to get free advertising here on the Coffee Forums.

Please take some time to participate and contribute to the Forum discussions, and stop focusing on advertising your website.

Thanks,
Rose

Rottmon

Dec 15, 2015
Visit site
Greetings to all Forum participants,

I have been involved with the (South) Korean Market for some time and even though i have never been directly involved in the coffee business i have several Clients interested in possibly importing Colombian Coffee (Arabica Variety) already roasted as for right now. They do not discard other varieties as well as other origins. they are willing to try different samples and are interested to import on a container basis.
Please any serious offer are greatly appreciated.

Regards,

VDASH

Apr 29, 2016
Visit site
Hi guys i am vdash,and i come from africa now staying in canada,before my grandfather died last year,he handed to me his coffee plantation and right now i am the owner and i am looking for business partners or buyers to sell.you will be marveled at what you will find if only you can give me reply or call. Thanks!

Adnan

Aug 9, 2017
Visit site
Hi all
How are you ?
I am pleased to be available with you in B2B . It is nice. for me it is the first time to join this useful forum.
I am Mr. Adnan . I can supply you the best Arabica coffee beans from Ethiopia . It is familiar country to get the best Arabica coffee .

eruiz

Aug 11, 2017
Visit site
Hi, My name is Elias and I'm looking to supply coffee to China, does anyone have some experience on this field or have some tips that i can follow?

HEMERACOFFEE

Aug 29, 2017
Visit site
Hi Everyone,
I am Van- from VietNam. We are a coffee manufacturer and distributor with diversified, pure and high quality coffee products. The company is manufacturing Robusta, Arabica, Espresso and weasel coffee. It is made from the finest coffee beans from Lam Dong Province, where the climate and land conditions are considered to be the best place to plant Arabica coffee in Vietnam. We will offer you the best price for coffee.

DanTheFinanceMan

Oct 9, 2018
Scottsdale, AZ
Visit site
We specialize in funding for both new and used equipment for roasters and cafes (only in the US). We can finance just about any essential use equipment including roasters, packaging equipment, cold brew systems, espresso machines, grinders, refrigeration and kitchen equipment, etc.

Dan Harris
Specialty Coffee Finance

Barspresso

Oct 10, 2018
NY
Visit site
Hi Folks. I am the owner of a small coffee store/distributor based out of NY. We specialize in international coffee beans that are custom ground and roasted (some of which are Free Trade and/or Organic) and aim to sell both retail and to businesses. Our online store has mainly been setup for retail customers but we can handle bulk orders and sell coffee in drums (5 Gal) that are suitable for things like coffee shops/restaurants/diners/etc. We are just getting started and are focused on making connections with other businesses and learning as much about the coffee industry as we can.

Avi
Barspresso

Elimlee

Nov 21, 2018
Visit site
Dear all, our company is specialized in some unique coffee makers. Such as our hot sell product, self-lock filter coffee mug/coffee maker.
A travel coffee mug can make coffee. The [FONT=微软雅黑]extra fine mesh filter and self lock system can isolated the coffee grounds and coffee very well.
Simple, small, portable and suitable for indoor and outdoor use. You can enjoy a cup of hot coffee anywhere any time.[/FONT]

KristiRunge

Apr 12, 2021
Visit site
Hi there. Our company is CoffeeTec, and we buy and sell used coffee roasters and other equipment — plus a select inventory of new equipment. We handle every single aspect of a sale, from marketing and listings, to negotiating price with prospective sellers, to shipping and delivery. We even offer a competitive financing program. We also offer consulting for plant layout, design, logistics, and more. Visit us at www.coffeetec.com.

Last edited:

Indah Lestari

Sep 16, 2021
Indonesia
Visit site
Hello everyone,

Introduce me, I'm Indah from Indonesia. I'm one of coffee supplier both Arabic and Robusta also Civet Coffee. My coffee is fresh from my farmer in eastern Indonesia, its nice and tasty.
I would like to be one of coffee supplier over there. I'm ready to supply in bulk and frequently.
Please do not hesitate to contact me for further discussion.

Thank you
Indah

Attachments

• IMG-20210806-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210806-WA0000.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 17